If you are a U.S. citizen or currently have a U.S. green card please select 'U.S. Person or a U.S. companyfrom the dropdown menu.


Once you have selected 'U.S. Person or a U.S. Company,' please click 'Launch Docusign' to submit the appropriate tax form.

In order to submit your tax information you must have the following:

1. Legal Name

2. Tax classification, i.e. individual or company classification

3. Tax Identification Number (TIN)

4. Signature